James R. Bullman
James Bullman is the founder of The Bullman Law Firm, LLC. James is an experienced federal litigator and counselor. He has successfully litigated dozens of matters from FLSA enforcement, construction issues, and business disputes. As a fearless litigator, James will make sure that your case is handled with a detailed driven approach.
James graduated cum laude from Southern University Law Center in 2013. At SULC, James was a Senior Editor of the Southern University Law Review. James graduated in 2008 from LSU with a degree in Political Science.
James is licensed in the following jurisdictions:
· The State of Louisiana
· The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
· The Middle District of Louisiana
· The Eastern District of Louisiana
· The Western District of Louisiana
· The Southern District of Texas